Please note that we do not serve U.S. registered businesses due to regulatory reasons yet.
Accept cryptocurrency payments in your WHMCS store with CoinGate(@ https://coingate.com/accept) - our fully automated payment processing and invoice system makes it easy, convenient, and risk-free for you and your customers.
With a simple installation of the CoinGate WHMCS extension in your store's checkout, customers can pay for your goods and services with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and XRP, among 70+ other altcoins.
With CoinGate’s WHMCS plugin, merchants can also receive real-time settlements of cryptocurrencies in Euros and USD - payouts are made directly to your bank account. This way, businesses are not exposed to price volatility risk and can enjoy fixed payouts no matter the cryptocurrency’s price.
Alternatively, store owners can choose to receive payouts in cryptocurrency as well.
- The gateway is fully automatic – set it and forget it.
- Receive automatic payment confirmations and order status updates.
- Set your prices in any local fiat currency, and the payment amount in cryptocurrency will be calculated using real-time exchange rates.
- Customize the invoice (@ https://coingate.com/blog/post/how-to-customize-merchants-invoice-guide) – disable/enable cryptocurrencies, change their position on the invoice, and more.
- Select the settlement currencies and payout options (@https://coingate.com/blog/post/payouts-fiat-settlements) for each crypto-asset;
- Use a sandbox environment for testing with Testnet Bitcoin.
- Only 1% transaction fees - No setup or recurring fees.
- No chargebacks – guaranteed!
- Extend invoice expiration time up to 24 hours (if payouts are in BTC).
- Accept slight underpayments automatically.
- Refunds can be issued directly from the invoice and without the involvement of the seller.
How it works - an example:
- An item in the store costs 100 euro.
- A customer wants to buy the item and selects to pay with Bitcoin.
- An invoice is generated and, according to the current exchange rate, the price is 50,100 euro per bitcoin, so the customer has to pay 0.02 bitcoins.
- Once the invoice is paid, the merchant receives 99 euro (100 euro minus our 1% flat fee), or 0.00198 BTC.
- If you’re having trouble installing the plugin, check our blog for a more in-depth instruction (@ https://coingate.com/blog/post/whmcs-bitcoin-altcoin-payment-module)
- To use the plugin, a business is required to pass the verification (@ https://coingate.com/blog/post/verify-merchant-account-faq).
Any questions? Write to our support team at [email protected]
- Sign up for a CoinGate account at https://coingate.com for production and https://sandbox.coingate.com for testing (sandbox) environment.
- Please note that for "Test" mode you must generate separate API credentials on https://sandbox.coingate.com API credentials generated on https://coingate.com will not work for "Test" mode.
- Also note, that the Receive Currency parameter in your module configuration window defines the currency of your settlements from CoinGate. Set it to BTC, ETH, USDT, EUR or USD and other cryptocurrencies, depending on how you wish to receive payouts.
- Download https://github.com/coingate/whmcs-plugin/releases/download/v2.0.0/coingate-whmcs-2.0.0.zip
- Extract ZIP archive and upload files to web root.
- In the admin panel, go to Setup » Payments » Payment Gateways and select All Payment Gateways. Click CoinGate.
- Inside CoinGate block fill the API Credentials (@ https://support.coingate.com/en/42/how-can-i-create-coingate-api-credentials) (Auth Token) and other fields, also set your Receive Currency. Click Save Changes.