About Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is a platform that enables service providers to deliver cyber protection in an easy, efficient, and secure way.
With one solution, you and your customers gain access to backup, disaster recovery, AI-based malware and ransomware protection, security and management tools, file sync and share, and blockchain-based file notarization and e-signature services, all managed from a single console.
Provisioning of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud requires a subscription agreement from Acronis.
If you are not already an Acronis cloud partner, you can assess fit for your organization and start profiting today with a free 30-day trial of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud. See all the details at the Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Page: https://www.acronis.com/en-us/products/cloud/cyber-protect/.
You will have the ability to sell:
- Cyber Protection Provides cyber protection, monitoring, management, backup, and disaster recovery that satisfy most users' needs. Available in per gigabyte and per workload billing modes. The standard protection can be extended with advanced protection packs:
- Advanced Backup Strengthen your data protection services by ensuring clients never lose data, even between scheduled backups. Extend backup capabilities to SAP HANA, Oracle DB, and application clusters.
- Advanced Management Delivers integrated patch management and comprehensive toolset for better management of clients’ protection and easier work tracking and planning.
- Advanced Security Expands protection to cover web attacks and exploits, improve detection rates and reactiveness to emerging threats, reduce false positives, and ensure no threat recurrence.
- Advanced Email Security Enables real-time protection of Microsoft365, Google Workspace or Open-Xchange mailboxes.
- Advanced Disaster Recovery Makes disaster recovery painless and increases efficiency with orchestration, runbooks, and automatic failover.
- File Sync & Share Provides file sharing that allows users to store and share encrypted content in the cloud, and to synchronize it across their devices. Available in per gigabyte and per user billing modes.
- Notary Enables users to notarize and verify files by using the Blockchain technology, and sign files electronically.
- Physical Data Shipping Enables users to send data to the cloud data center on a hard disk drive instead of transferring the data over the Internet.
You can download the WHMCS Integration Guide: https://download.acronis.com/pdf/WHMCS_Integration_Manual_en-US.pdf.
Discovering module on GitHub
The Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud provisioning module is also available on GitHub under an MIT license: https://github.com/acronis.