News
  • Welcome to Lightning Scriptz
  • Please disable your Adblocker to help us revenue the website
  • You must have atleast 2 replies before downloading
  • We use ad blocks to earn revenue for the website to improve our infrastructure we rely on donations too.
  • Want to help donate? (https://lightning-scriptz.com/donate/)
  • Come Join discord https://discord.com/invite/YEEcn4k
  • Everyone is welcome we're an international website

ANNOUNCEMENTS Webflake Closure

Mercedes-Benz

• Founder
Founder

Hello everyone, 

Today seeing the closure announcement of webflake which will be closing on 31st this month after it's long serving 9 years on the internet serving it's users and supporting everyone (Yes even me before I created LS) Webflake as decided to close it's doors.

As they announced below:

This is a difficult announcement, and while I always thought I could assemble some grand soliloquy for this moment, I'm honestly just going to wing it.

Next month would mark nine (9) years since WebFlake first launched. That's absolutely crazy. In that time, we accomplished both the unthinkable and the impressive. Together. In essence, that's what WebFlake was always about. Building a community of aspiring webmasters that just wanted a fair shake at constructing their dreams without the mind-numbing costs that are associated with sophisticated forum software. We've always known that on some level, both ethically and legally, that WebFlake was "wrong". But was it really? I've seen an untold number of wonderful, well-intentioned communities rise up and blossom into magnificent creations that otherwise wouldn't have been possible. We did that. All of us.

WebFlake has seen its fair share of ups and downs. Over the last couple of years, with the advent of Discord and other content management solutions, we've seen a dramatic dip in interest. I love Discord and I don't blame its success for WebFlake's recession. Forums simply don't hold the same appeal that they once did. I'm not saying forum software is obsolete or that forums are no longer useful — I'm saying that WebFlake cannot continue to find sustained success distributing unlicensed software in a market that's driven by instant gratification.

Phun and I love this community and we've enjoyed working with so many amazing people over the years. It's not lost on us that by closing WebFlake we're ending this chapter in our lives but also sealing a wealth of information and content from the world. We don't have alternatives though and we would much rather go out on our terms than just fade into obscurity, which we are dangerously close to doing.

We want to thank you, each and every person that has visited, discussed, provided support, shared content, and has helped provide a home for fledgling creators all of these years. Most especially, we want to thank those of you that believed in WebFlake and supported us financially through donations. Phun and I couldn't have done this alone.

And to the amazing Staff we've had the pleasure of working with over the years, we love each of you dearly and you'll always be family.

From the bottom of our hearts to all of you, thank you.

Farewell.

Here at Lightning Scriptz we strive to allow everyone from all backgrounds and every country into our community even if you have special needs we accept every single one of you like family and we always monitor our rules to protect the users.

During webflake closure we are happy for any webflake members to register and use our website and support, and any staff from webflake (Even the admins) are welcome to the website *Message me on discord if your banned on the website* to be considered staff here (https://discord.com/invite/YEEcn4k), 

Everyone is always welcome even the webflake staff and we are saddened to hear the news of webflake and we hope all the best to Phuan and Tony and all the other founders.

Thank you!

As mentioned Lightning-Scriptz Doors is always open to anyone in the world.

• Like 5

• Mercedes-Benz featured and pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
Registered

yea thats a shame i been with them for years old timer

• 1 month later...
Registered

So sad, was my go-to for scripts ?

Donator

I really didn't know this community, but the fact you guys post so many interesting things, especially downloads, is a huge plus. Do you ever advertise it? I think it would be nice for more people to get to know it.

Edited by BlackShot

• 4 weeks later...
Registered

Truly a shame, webflake was quite a good site

Registered

Really miss webflake, it was a great site with great resources.

Registered

It sucks they closed down but I am glad you are around. Thanks for you're help.

Registered

Truly shame for them, ill definitely miss them

• Co-Founder
Founder
On 4/25/2022 at 6:31 AM, Helix Cheats said:

Truly a shame, webflake was quite a good site

On 5/6/2022 at 10:26 AM, Michael33 said:

Truly shame for them, ill definitely miss them

On 4/29/2022 at 11:36 AM, JulienBeatles said:

It sucks they closed down but I am glad you are around. Thanks for you're help.

Webflake was a good site, in terms of resources. I'm just disappointed Davlin saw me as this...weird ass super villain of sorts. Before I was banned from there like 3-4 years ago I used to upload there a lot, I even forgot where it all went wrong I just know the guy dislikes me to this very day. 

• Wow 1

Registered

so many resources lost ;..;

Registered

I will miss it

• Founder
Founder
On 5/12/2022 at 8:11 PM, trash123 said:

so many resources lost ;..;

Yes & No, users will always upload on websites. Yes Webflake held lots of sites I hold my hat off to them for the none stop support and dedication they gave but the resources on there can be reuploaded on sites by general people too. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Registered

Gutted to see webflake go! great website! 

• Like 1

Registered

Sad to see it go, Glad i found this site! 

Registered

Yeah little upsetting, upgraded my site today to 4.7, and basically every thing I was running was from webflake, so now I don't any applications or plugins running on my site now! :(

• Like 1