News
  • Welcome to Lightning Scriptz
  • Please disable your Adblocker to help us revenue the website
  • You must have atleast 2 replies before downloading
  • We use ad blocks to earn revenue for the website to improve our infrastructure we rely on donations too.
  • Want to help donate? (https://lightning-scriptz.com/donate/)
  • Come Join discord https://discord.com/invite/YEEcn4k
  • Everyone is welcome we're an international website

ANNOUNCEMENTS New LS coming soon!!!

Mercedes-Benz

• Founder
Founder

Hello Community!, 

We will be releasing slowly a new improved Lightning scriptz with new features this will benefit the community and staff and new users too. 

Lightning scriptz was founded 7 years ago and as grown since we want to do something big for its birthday month (September) so we plan hopefully to release some things on the day Lightning scriptz was created (more to be revealed keep following this topic).

I am so proud in how this community as became I've not made it what it is, the members (you guys) and my amazing staff (who I couldn't keep the site running without ) makes this community what it is today and the future and as the years grow so does the network and expansion.

We're also so proud to be international to have so many countries on this website it's so good to connect the world on a website especially during the world's crisis.

Thank you everyone, stay healthy , strong and hope you and your family safe during these times.

Hope you all enjoy your stay here need anything message me @Mercedes-Benz or one of my team we're always happy to help!

• Like 1

Long life LS , we are always here to help this community grow more and more

• Founder
Founder
21 hours ago, BloodyPro said:

Long life LS , we are always here to help this community grow more and more

That's the plan, keep LS for years and years to come but like every site upgrades and changes have to happen every so often but software stays the same. Just now and then there be maintenance but users and staff come first and them not getting bored and the easy interface, more things they can access as well.

I'd also be welcomed for anyone to bring suggestions or ideas .